Geronimo Festival 2018
25 to 28 May 2018 at Arley Hall, Cheshire
Bathing under the Sky is an opportunity to soothe your tired dancing feet and enjoy a well deserved break from parenting. Experience the feeling of being thoroughly relaxed and refreshed after a two hour session in Swedish style wood-fired hot tubs and Finnish dry barrel sauna, all beautifully handcrafted from premium western red cedar.
Steaming hot showers, chill out area and the beauty corner with hairdryers and GHDs top off the luxuriously Zen vibe of Bathing under the Sky’s outdoor spa that will appear at Geronimo to open the festival season of 2018.
The best thing about this experience?
It’s only available to adults so mums and dads can relax while their children are being entertained at Geronimo’s own, Camp Kids Club (available to pre-book with your spa tickets and accessible to spa guests only).
This pampering experience would normally retail at £35 but the team of Geronimo reckon that their loyal fans deserve a treat and are offering their punters a special price of just £10 per person plus booking fee.
Spa opening times
- Friday 12pm - 8pm
- Saturday & Sunday 8am - 8pm
- Monday 8am - 4pm
Two hour spa session includes
- Luxurious wood-fired hot tubs shared between six people(it is possible to reserve a hot tub privately for a group of 6 to 8 bathers to guarantee your exclusive use during the session)
- Dry Finnish barrel sauna
- Outdoor cooling shower
- Plunge pool
- Hot showers with toiletries
- One fresh sarong style towel
- Chill out deckchairs
- Beauty corner with mirrors, hair dryers and GHDs
- Unlimited, fresh lemon and mint water with waiting service to the hot tubs
- Changing tents
Camp Kids Club
Guests to the spa have access to the exclusive Camp Kids Club for the children, for the duration of the two hour spa session. The creche is available to pre-book with your tickets at £10 per child for the duration of the 2 hour time slot.
This service is provided to you by Event Nannies, a professional event creche service. All creche staff are DBS checked. Please note that the two hour spa session includes check-in/check-out time. You may arrive 15 minutes before your spa session starts to begin the check-in procedures.
Additional spa information and H&S
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable subject to availability
- Strictly NO underwear or daywear allowed in the hot tubs and saunas. Bathing costumes only.
Fresh clean swimwear will be available to hire from the spa reception.
- Each guest MUST take a hot soapy shower before entering hot tubs and sauna. Showers with shower gel are provided.
- The spa hygiene and H&S are maintained to the highest standards and adhere to strict regulations. The hot tubs are discharged, cleaned, sanitised and refilled with fresh water every night. Please follow the spa rules and etiquette.
- NO under-18s allowed in the spa.
- Due to H&S and licencing reasons, please do not bring alcohol into the Spa.
- We reserve the right to refuse your entry into the Spa if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Please note that spa tickets are in addition to valid festival tickets. Buy festival tickets here.