Work with us
Join our crew of volunteers and become part of a great team. Anyone can volunteer as long as you're willing to work hard, provide excellent customer service to our guests and support your fellow team members.
What we offer & provide:
- You’ll have a chance to be at the best and sold-out UK festivals as part of an amazing team of like-minded people
- You’ll have a free entry ticket to the festival and an opportunity to use our spa facilities outside of your working hours (subject to availability)
- Daily access to hot showers
- Daily access to phone charging facilities
- Tea/coffee and a basic kitchen will be located within the spa and is available to all crew members
- At the end of the festival we will provide a meal for the whole crew as a celebratory treat (subject to availability of time).
- We’ll be happy to provide references to all deserving team members
- Volunteer role can lead to a paid job
Your duties may vary but will generally involve:
- Helping with maintaining cleanliness of the spa area during opening hours
- Being the first point of contact at reception
- Taking customers across after check-in and explaining what to do
- Checking wristbands
- Serving sparkling wine and water
- Operating the phone charging station and cloak room
- Monitoring safety and observing whether spa rules are being followed
Festival list 2022:
- LOVETRAILS 6th-9th July
- WILDERNESS 3rd-6th August
- LOST VILLAGE 24th-27th August
Once you have submitted your answers we will put you on the waiting list for your chosen festival/s. Volunteers joining us for more than one festival will be given a preference if the event fills up. We will contact you again 10 weeks before the first festival and ask you to process the deposit payment no later than within 1 week of receiving the link. Your festival space will be guaranteed when you pay the deposit and you will then receive a Volunteer Handbook. Festival accreditation will be sent closer to the event.