Buy a hot tub
We offer only one model as we’ve learned that it is by far the most versatile, practical and safest model for years to come. This is becasue we don’t just make and sell our hot tubs. We use them for various public and private occasions
Our hot tubs come with all the accessories you'll need for safe and enjoyable bathing. You won't need to purchase anything extra.
The set includes:
- Western red cedar and stainless steel hot tub 2 meters in diameter, accommodates 6 - 8 adults comfordably
The walls are 4.5cm thick
- Chimney with 5cm thick insulation and Western red cedar cladding
- Insulating, childproof lid made from Western red cedar
- Paddle made from Western red cedar
- Steps made from Western red cedar
- Two removable stools made from Western red cedar and stainless steel
- Water treatment starter pack
- Stainless steel floating thermometer
- Skimmer (includes 1x spare netting)
- Sanitizing kit
- 4 bags of wood cut to the ideal size
- Instruction Manual
- 10m draining pipe with fittings*
- Installation and Familiarisation training (if you are a corporate buyer, additional staff training is available; risk assessments and control measures will be provided upon delivery in writing)
- 24 months warranty
*If you require a longer draining pipe, we can supply additional length at £4/meter
All wooden parts from the list above are made in the UK from western red cedar sustainably grown in Canada; all metal parts and screws are stainless steel
Standard price £ 6,490 incl. VAT at 20%.
To check availability please use the Query Form or call us on 01763 268 551.
Then why not to rent a hot tub and try this out-of-the-ordinary experience before you make decision about purchase:
If you decide to keep the rented tub, we will refund the full hiring fee and 1/2 delivery fee, subject to availability. If you decide to buy a new hot tub within 12 months of your hiring, we will refund 1/2 of the hire fee. Availble to PRIVATE CLIENTS ONLY.