Pre-loved hot tubs
Used at various events for one season only. Delivered in mint condition, refurbished, fully sanitised and disinfected. Subject to availability. Made in the UK.
The set comes with all the accessories as a brand new hot tub:
- Western red cedar and stainless steel hot tub, 2meters in diameter, accommodates 6 to 8 adults comfortably
- Chimney with 5cm thick insulation
- Insulating, childproof lid
- Two removable stools
- Water treatment sufficient for four bathing sessions
- Stainless steel floating thermometer
- Skimmer (includes 1x spare netting)
- Sanitizing kit
- 4 bags of wood cut to the ideal size
- Instruction Manual
- 10 meter draining pipe with fittings*
- Installation and Familiarisation training (if you are a corporate buyer, additional staff training is available; risk assessments and control measures will be provided in written)
- 24 month warranty
- Free delivery if within 20 miles from our base at SG8
*If you require a longer draining pipe, we can supply additional length at £3/meter
All wooden parts are made in the UK from western red cedar sustainably grown in Canada; all metal parts and screws are stainless steel. The stainless steel stove is made in the UK. More about our hot tubs here.
Pre-loved price 2020: £5,790 incl. VAT at 20%, saving you £1,000 SOLD OUT
Delivered in mint condition, sanitised and disinfected, ready to be used immediately.
Then why not to rent a hot tub and try this out-of-the-ordinary experience before you make decision about purchase:
If you decide to keep the rented tub, we will refund the full hiring fee and 1/2 delivery fee*. If you decide to buy a new hot tub within 12 months of your hiring, we will refund 1/2 of the hire fee.
*Subject to availability and available to PRIVATE CLIENTS ONLY
*Maximum discount of 1 week's hire rate applies
How it works:
If you would like to hire a preloved hot tub first, we will bring you a fully reconditioned model which will be yours to keep if you decide to go ahead with the purchase. A holding deposit of £100 will be charged on top of the hire fee. If you decide not to keep the hot tub, this deposit will be retained to cover the costs of any repairs on the hot tub so it can be returned to its fully reconditioned state. If you decide to keep it, this fee will be discounted off the purchase price along with the hire fee.