To use our services you need to have accommodation at Ziggucamp campsite.
Enjoy stunning views over the Glastonbury Tor and a real VIP feeling immersed in one of our premium wood-fired hot tubs on the top of UK's only Double-Decker Hot Tub Bus.
The Hot Tub Bus experience:
Put your phone away and get ready to recharge you body and soul. Once changed to your swimwear, cleanse in the steaming hot showers to prepare your body for the plunge. When ready, immerse yourself in the luxurious wood-fired cedar hot tubs enjoying the muscle-relaxing heat, fresh air and the sound of the crackling fire. Step into the dry Finnish sauna and let the therapeutic cedar aroma and steam envelop all your senses. The 90 degree heat will slow your mind, gently washing away stress. Follow by plunging in the hot tubs again or cool down on the deckchairs.
At the end of your session, glam it up in the beauty corner where hairdryers and GHDs are at your disposal so you can return to the party feeling and looking your best.
- Wednesday: 2pm-6pm
- Thursday: 8am-6pm
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 8am-4pm
Each ticket for TWO hours per person includes:
- Luxurious wood-fired hot tubs on the top deck; shared between six people
(if purchasing 6 tickets, a private hot tub will be automatically reserved for you and your party on the day)
- Hot showers with shower gel and sink with mirror
- Dry Finnish sauna
- One complimentary glass of sparkling wine, served to your hot tub
- Complimentary phone charging (please bring your own cable)
- One fresh sarong towel to borrow
- Chill out deckchairs
- Beauty corner with mirrors, hair dryers and straighteners
- Unlimited, fresh mint and cucumber water, served to your hot tub
- Changing tents, separate male and female
- OPTIONAL EXTRA: Why not pre-order a bottled of chilled Prosecco? We'll bring it to the hot tub while you relax!
Book with your tickets.
Because we follow strict H&S rules, the capacity of the spa is very limited. Only a fraction of the punters get the chance to use our facilities. We therefore advise you to book your tickets online to avoid disappointment.
Additional information and H&S:
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable, subject to availability.
- Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes before your session starts to allow for check-in procedures.
- Strictly NO underwear or daywear allowed in the hot tubs and sauna. Bathing or birthday costumes only. Please note that while nudity is allowed and accepted, we ask all participants to be considerate to fellow bathers by covering up when walking around the spa area. A sarong towel is provided for each guest. Fresh clean swimwear will be available to hire from the spa reception.
- Each guest MUST take a hot soapy shower before entering the hot tubs and sauna. Showers with shower gel are provided.
- The spa hygiene and H&S are maintained to the highest standard and adhere to strict regulations. The hot tubs are discharged, cleaned, sanitised and refilled with fresh water every night.
- NO under-18s allowed in the spa
- Due to H&S and licensing reasons, please do not bring alcohol into the Spa.
- We reserve the right to refuse your entry into the Spa if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Please note that spa tickets are in addition to a valid camping ticket at Ziggucamp. NO REFUNDS will be given if you book the spa tickets and do not have access to their campsite.