The Grand Finale 1-2 July 2017
Our pop up project’s final weekend will be a cause for a huge summer celebration. Expect all the usual perks of bathing in wood-fired hot tubs under the beautiful blue sky, soaking in the stunning countryside view and fresh air,
while being entertained by a live jazz band and served Prosecco.
Full spa experience
After cleansing your body in steaming hot showers, walk the path of the brave to outdoor paradise. Immerse in wood-fired cedar hot tubs, enjoying the muscle-relaxing heat, fresh air and the sound of the crackling fire. Our team will pamper you with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine while keeping you hydrated with plenty of refreshing cucumber and lemon water.
Moving on to the dry Finnish barrel sauna, let the therapeutic cedar aroma and steam envelop all your senses. The 90-degree heat will slow your mind, gently washing away stress and toxins. For a fully invigorating experience, step under the cooling outdoor shower or plunge into the cool pool. With your core temperature still warm after the sauna, the cold water will leave your skin feeling energised and alive.
Follow by plunging back into the hot tubs or sauna and repeat as desired. Chill out area with deckchairs, blankets and fire pits is at your disposal during and after your session. The spa is also equipped with hairdryers and straighteners and you can purchase a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and nibbles from our Hilltop Kiosk.
Full spa package
tickets at £28pp plus £2.50 booking fee for a three hour slot
10am-1pm / 1pm-4pm
- Swedish-style wood-fired hot tubs (shared by up to 6 people)
- Dry Finnish barrel sauna with cooling shower
- One complimentary drink served to your hot tub
- Chill out area with deckchairs fire pitches and blankets
- Hair-dryers, straighteners and mirrors
- One sarong style towel to borrow
- Showers with toiletries
- Lockers for valuables (lockers will fit small items such as phones, wallets, jewellery only)
Please note that our pop up is for adults over 18*, small family groups and social gatherings preferring a calm environment.
- Head & Shoulder massage in the hot tub - available to pre-book at £8, lasts approx. 5 minutes
- Pitch & Putt golf - 9 holes, available to pre-book at £5 with complimentary use of hire clubs and one ball
- Driving Range - 80 balls, available to pre-book at £4.50 with complimentary use of hire clubs
- Swimming Pool - two hour session in the Golf Club swimming pool at £5, see pool timetable to plan your visit
With the exception of massage, these activities are available outside of your spa session so you don't need to worry about using up your time slot. Recommended before your spa session and located at the main club house.
Find us on top of a hill at Bourn Golf & Leisure, Toft Road, CB23 2TT. Please click here for H&S information and directions of how to get there.