Health & Safety
As part of the installation process of your hot tub, we will provide a full demonstration of how to use the equipment along with our Health & Safety guidelines.
As stated in our Terms & Conditions you will be required to sign a Health & Safety guidelines sheet on behalf of all participating parties. The person signing the document, takes responsibility for all other bathers using the hot tub.
- Extra caution must be taken whenever children are bathing and/or when alcohol is being consumed
- Children must never be left unattended
- Running, jumping and climbing on, or in the vicinity of, the hot tub is strongly discouraged
The maximum recommended temperature for bathing is 40°C
- 37 to 39°C makes for a pleasant experience. Our tub comes with a thermometer which must be monitored regularly
- When 36°C temperature is reached, it is vital that the air cap is shut, which will slow down the heating of the water
- Since the water in the wood fired hot tub heats up gradually, there is no risk of scalding. Temperature causing scalding begins at around 56°C
It is vital to drink enough water while bathing
- We recommend drinking at least one liter of water during a 4 hour session
- Consuming white wine or champagne heightens the atmosphere and the experience, however alcohol must not be a substitute for water.
- Consumption of spirits is not recommended
Bathers should be clean before entering the tub
- Our purpose is to keep this experience as natural and as healthy as possible. We would like to avoid treating your water with extra chemicals. We will train you on what water treatment we use upon delivery and this can be discharged freely into the garden.
Please keep in mind that a person who has not washed him/herself before entering the hot tub will pollute the water 200 times more than somebody who has taken a shower. Dead skin-cells, body lotion, skincare products and soaps are a great source of nutrients for bacteria naturally occurring in the water. It is therefore vital that all bathers take a hot, soapy shower before enjoying the experience
- Please don't allow your guests to enter the hot tub in their usual day/eveningwear or underwear. Only swimming costumes should be allowed in the hot tub to keep the water clean and safe.
Please consult your doctor before bathing
if you are pregnant or if you have any kind of heart or respiratory problems
Our Hot tub comes with £10 million public liability insurance