To use our services you need to have accommodation at Ziggucamp campsite.
Enjoy stunning views over the Glastonbury Tor and a real VIP feeling immersed in one of our premium wood-fired hot tubs on the top of UK's only Double-Decker Hot Tub Bus.
The Hot Tub Bus experience:
Put your phone away and get ready to recharge you body and soul. Once changed to your swimwear, cleanse in the steaming hot showers to prepare your body for the plunge. When ready, immerse yourself in the luxurious wood-fired cedar hot tubs enjoying the muscle-relaxing heat, fresh air and the sound of the crackling fire. Step into the dry Finnish sauna and let the therapeutic cedar aroma and steam envelop all your senses. The 90 degree heat will slow your mind, gently washing away stress. Follow by plunging in the hot tubs again or cool down on the deckchairs.
At the end of your session, glam it up in the beauty corner where hairdryers and GHDs are at your disposal so you can return to the party feeling and looking your best.
- Wednesday: 2pm-6pm
- Thursday: 8am-6pm
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 8am-4pm
Each ticket for TWO hours per person includes:
- Luxurious wood-fired hot tubs on the top deck; shared between six people
(if purchasing 6 tickets, a private hot tub will be automatically reserved for you and your party on the day)
- Hot showers with shower gel and sink with mirror
- Dry Finnish sauna
- Cool pool - NEW IN 2022!
- One complimentary glass of sparkling wine, served to your hot tub
- Complimentary phone charging (please bring your own cable)
- Chill out deckchairs
- Beauty corner with mirrors, hair dryers and straighteners
- Unlimited, fresh mint and cucumber water, served to your hot tub
- Changing tents, separate male and female
- OPTIONAL EXTRA: Why not pre-order a bottled of chilled Prosecco? We'll bring it to the hot tub while you relax!
Book with your tickets.
Because we follow strict H&S rules, the capacity of the spa is very limited. Only a fraction of the punters get the chance to use our facilities. We therefore advise you to book your tickets online to avoid disappointment.
A £2.50 booking fee is included in the cost of each ticket. This booking fee is non-refundable.