6-8 July, The National Forest
In Shivelight, where we’re celebrating the health and well-being benefits of spending time in nature drinking in the woodland atmosphere, on one of the highest points on site with views over the local landscape soothe your senses indulging in premium wood-fired hot tubs.
A limited number of our blissfully relaxing sessions are available at an introductory price of £30pp + booking fee. It is strongly advisable to pre-book online to avoid missing out.
Spa opening times
- 9am-9pm Saturday & Sunday
Each ticket for TWO hours per person includes
- Luxurious wood-fired hot tubs shared between six people(it is possible to reserve a hot tub privately for a group of 6 to 8 bathers to guarantee your exclusive use during the session)
- Hot showers with shower gel and sink with mirror for shaving
- Dry Finnish barrel sauna
- Outdoor cooling shower
- One fresh sarong towel to borrow
- Chill out deckchairs
- Beauty corner with mirrors, hair dryers and GHDs
- Unlimited, fresh mint and cucumber water served to the hot tubs
- Changing tents, separate male and female
- Once changed to your swimwear, warm up and cleanse your body in steaming hot showers. Using organic body wash, prepare for a blissfully relaxing session.
- Immerse yourself in one of the luxurious wood-fired cedar hot tubs enjoying the muscle-relaxing heat, fresh air and the sound of a crackling fire.
- If you desire, move on to the dry Finnish sauna and let the therapeutic cedar aroma and steam envelop all your senses. The 80-degree heat will slow your mind, gently washing away stress. For a fully invigorating experience, step under the cooling outdoor shower. With your core temperature still warm after the sauna, the cold water will leave your skin feeling energised and alive.
- Alternatively, cool down in comfy deckchairs relishing the fresh breeze while watching the open fire pits. Follow by plunging back into the hot tubs or sauna.
At the end of your session, glam it up in the beauty corner where hairdryers and GHDs are at your disposal so you can return to the party feeling and looking your best.
Because we follow strict H&S rules, the capacity of the facility is very limited. Only a fraction of the punters get the chance to use our facilities. We therefore advise you to book your tickets online to avoid disappointment.
Additional information and H&S
- Strictly NO underwear or daywear allowed in the hot tubs and saunas. Bathing or birthday costumes only. Please note that while nudity is allowed and accepted, we ask all participants to be considerate to fellow bathers by covering up when walking around the spa area. A hammam towel is provided for each guest. Fresh clean swimwear will be available to hire from the spa reception.
- Each guest MUST take a hot soapy shower before entering hot tubs and sauna. Showers with shower gel are provided.
- The hot tubs are emptied, cleaned and sanitised every day.
- NO under-18s allowed in the Spa.
- Due to H&S and licensing reasons, please do not bring alcohol into the Spa area.
- We have a ZERO DRUG policy. Any guests found in possession of drugs or attempting to consume drugs will be asked to leave the Spa premises immediately. No refunds will be given and the festival security staff will be notified.
- We reserve the right to refuse your entry to the Spa if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Please note that Spa ticket is in addition to a valid ticket for the Festival. You can buy tickets for the festival here.