1. How often is the water changed in the hot tubs?
The water is changed every day and the hot tubs are cleaned and sanitised before being filled up. The capacity of the spa is very limited and the number of people bathing in each hot tub is regulated.
By following our H&S rules and the Spa Etiquette, you’re helping us keep the experience safe and enjoyable for all.
2. Can I use the hot tubs if pregnant?
We advise to check with your GP before purchasing / attending a spa session
3. Can I use the hot tub if I have a medical condition?
You should not use the spa if:
▪ If you have a serious illness, such as a heart condition, high or low blood pressure, respiratory condition, or any other medical condition which may affect your reaction to heat
▪ If taking medication for any of the above conditions
▪ Are susceptible to migraines – sauna and hot water can heighten your condition
▪ Have had diarrhea within the last 14 days
▪ Have a contagious disease, infectious skin condition, open sores or wounds
▪ Have an illness causing an inability to perspire
▪ Have had a heavy meal within one-and-a-half hours
▪ Are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
▪ If you are unsure as to the advisability of using saunas or hot tubs please contact your GP
4. Can I cancel my tickets or change my time slot?
The tickets are transferable but not refundable. You can change the day and time of your session*. In some circumstances, you will be able to transfer your tickets to a different event.
In some situations we will consider refunds on a case-by-case basis. Please let us know as soon as possible and no later than 72 hours before your time slot.
*subject to availability
5. Can I add more people to my booking?
Where capacity allows, you can add people to your party by purchasing more tickets for the slot.
6. Can I bring my own alcohol to the spa?
No, sorry. Due to H&S and licensing reasons, please do not bring alcohol into the Spa area. We’ll provide unlimited drinking water to keep you hydrated and you can purchase drinks from our private champagne bar*. STRICTLY NO DRUGS are allowed in the spa. We reserve the right to refuse you entry and may be asked to leave. We abide by Challenge 25.
*selected festivals only
7. Is nudity allowed in the spa?
Yes nudity is allowed in the spa. Please bear in mind that you may share a hot tub with other people. Although there are no under 18s allowed in the spa, discretion is encouraged.
8. Do I need to bring swimwear?
Only bathing or birthday costumes are allowed in the spa. We have a strict NO Underwear policy and you will not be allowed entry into hot tubs and/or sauna wearing your daywear or underwear. Fresh, clean swimwear is available to hire at reception
9. Do I need to print out my tickets or bring an ID?
All you need to bring with you for check-in is your reservation number. By purchasing tickets you agree to follow our rules and are taking responsibility for the whole party to do so. Please bring an ID if you or anyone in the party looks under 25 for the bar.
10. Do you have hair dryers in the spa?
Beauty corner with mirrors, hair dryers and straighteners available for every guest as part of your tickets. Innocent Un-plugged is excluded here (it’s in the name).
11. What time should I arrive for check-in?
Please arrive 15 minutes before your slot starts for check-in
12. Are there showers and toilets available for spa guests?
Everyone must take a hot soapy shower before entering the hot tubs. Showers with shower gel and shampoo are provided.
Toilets will be available in the spa area exclusively for the use of the spa guests
13. Can I pay using my debit / credit card?
You can choose to pay via PayPal or debit / credit card once you’ve been transferred to our payment page. Our on-site reception accepts cash only
14. Can I bring food into the spa?
Strictly no food in the spa area please.
15. Can I bring bubble bath products into the hot tubs?
Please do not bring any products such as bubble baths, oils, lotions or other into the hot tubs. The water and hot tub will not be able to be used afterwards and you may be fined for the loss of revenue.
16. Can you look after my valuables while I use the spa facilities?
We do not have facilities to lock away any valuables for our guests with the exception of our phone-charging facilities*. If possible, please do not bring any valuables to the spa, as we cannot be responsible for any loss, theft or damage.
*please check the festival offer as phone charging is only available at selected festivals