Lost Village 2022
The Lakeside Experience
Lose yourself on the shores of beautiful lake and soothe your senses in Bathing under the Sky's wood-fired spa, indulging in premium wood-fired hot tubs, dry Finnish sauna, luxurious hot showers and more.
- Plug your phone away and get ready to recharge you body and soul.
- Once changed to your swimwear, warm up and cleanse your body in steaming hot showers. Using organic body wash, prepare for your blissfully relaxing session.
- Immerse yourself in one of the luxurious wood-fired cedar hot tubs enjoying the muscle-relaxing heat, fresh air and the sound of crackling fire. If you desire, move on to the dry Finnish sauna and let the therapeutic cedar aroma and steam envelop all your senses. The 80-degree heat will slow your mind, gently washing away stress of modern lives. For a fully invigorating experience, step under the cooling outdoor shower which will leave your skin feeling energised and alive. Follow by plunging back into the sauna or the hot tubs.
At the end of your session, glam it up in the beauty corner where hairdryers and GHDs are at your disposal so you can return to the party feeling and looking your best.
Each ticket for TWO hours per person includes
- Luxurious wood-fired hot tubs shared between six people
(it is possible to reserve a hot tub privately for a group of 6 to 8 bathers to guarantee you exclusive use during the session)
- Dry Finnish sauna with cold shower
- Hot showers with shower gel and sink with mirror
- Complimentary phone charging (please bring your own cable)
- Chill out deckchairs
- Beauty corner with mirrors, hair dryers and GHDs
- Unlimited, iced cucumber and lemon water served to your hot tub
- Changing tents
Prices are from £38.50pp.
Waiter service to the hot tubs from a dedicated champagne bar will also be available.
Please note that the spa is for punters wishing to switch off their party paws and those who preferring a calmer environment. Because we follow strict H&S rules, the capacity of the facility is very limited. Only a fraction of the punters get the chance to use our facilitites. We therefore advise you to book your tickets online to avoid disappointment.
Additional information and H&S
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable, subject to availability.
- Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before your session starts to allow for check-in procedures.
- Strictly NO underwear or daywear allowed in the hot tubs and saunas. Bathing or birthday costumes only. Please note that while nudity is allowed and accepted, we ask all participants to be considerate to fellow bathers by covering up when walking around the spa area. Fresh clean swimwear will be available to hire from the spa reception.
- Each guest MUST take a hot soapy shower before entering hot tubs and sauna. Showers with shower gel are provided.
- The spa hygiene and H&S are maintained to the highest standards and adhere to strict regulations. The hot tubs are discharged, cleaned, sanitised and refilled with fresh water every night. Please follow the spa rules and etiquette.
- NO under-18s allowed in the spa
- Due to H&S and licensing reasons, please do not bring alcohol into the Spa. For a truly lush experience, there is a Champagne Bar with service to the hot tubs.
- We reserve the right to refuse your entry into the Spa if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- A flat £2.90 booking fee is included in the price of each ticket. This fee is non-refundable. This fee is not retained by Bathing under the Sky but is used to cover the cost of services provided by third partners pertaining to running an online booking service incl. PayPal fees, transaction and administration fees.
- Please note that spa ticket is in addition to a valid ticket for the Festival.
If you have Lost Village 2020 tickets:
If you rolled over your Bathing under the Sky tickets from 2020, they are valid in 2022 for the same day and time. A new confirmation number was emailed to all on the 3rd of March 2022.