Lost Village 2017
Online bookings close 5pm Wednesday 23 August
From Thursday 24th to Sunday 27th August 2017
Lake of Tranquility, Lincolshire, LN6 9FQ
Spa opening hours:
- 9am - 9pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Each ticket for TWO hours per person includes:
- Luxurious wood-fired hot tubs shared between six people (it is possible to reserve a hot tub privately for a group of 6-8 bathers)
- Hot showers with shower gel and sink with mirror for shaving
- Dry Finnish sauna with cold shower
- Complimenatry phone charging
- One fresh sarong style towel to borrow
- Chill out deckchairs
- Beauty corner with mirrors, hair dryers and GHDs
- Unlimited drinking water
- Changing tents
Because we follow strict H&S rules, the capacity of the facility is very limited. Only a fraction of the punters get the chance to use our facilitites. We therefore advise you to book your tickets online to avoid disappointment.
Loose yourself on the shores of The Lake of Tranquility and soothe your senses in our famed wood-fired Spa, indulging in premium wood-fired hot tubs, dry Finnish sauna and luxurious hot showers.
- Plug your phone away and get ready to recharge you body and soul.
- Once changed to your swimwear, warm up and cleanse your body in steaming hot showers. Using organic body wash, prepare for your blissfully relaxing session.
- Immerse yourself in one of the luxurious wood-fired cedar hot tubs enjoying the muscle-relaxing heat, fresh air and the sound of crackling fire.
- If you desire, move on to the dry Finnish sauna and let the therapeutic cedar aroma and steam envelop all your senses. The 80-degree heat will slow your mind, gently washing away stress of modern lives. For a fully invigorating experience, step under the cooling outdoor shower. With your core temperature still warm after the sauna, the cold water will leave your skin feeling energised and alive.
- Alternatively, cool down in comfy deckchairs relishing the fresh breeze while watching the open fire pits. Follow by plunging back into the hot tubs or sauna.
At the end of your session, glam it up in the beauty corner where hairdryers and GHDs are at your disposal so you can return to the party feeling and looking your best.
Sunday night spectacle 7 - 9pm session:
During this slot the Lost Village 'Rituals of the Water' will take place. A spectacular finale to the festival, taking place on the Lake of Tranquility. Our Hot Tubs are the best seat in the house to experience this!
- Strictly NO underwear or daywear allowed in the hot tubs and saunas. Bathing or birthday costumes only.
Fresh clean swimwear available to hire from reception
- Each guest MUST take a hot soapy shower before entering hot tubs and sauna. Showers with shampoo are provided
- The hot tubs are emptied, cleaned and sanitised every day
- NO under-18s allowed to the Spa
- Due to H&S and licensing reasons, please do not bring your own alcohol into the Spa area. You will be able to purchase Prosecco and Champagne served to your hot tub from the Lake of Tranquility Bar
- We have a ZERO DRUG policy. Any guests found in possession of drugs or attempting to consume drugs will be asked to leave the Spa premises immediately. No refunds will be given and the festival security staff will be notified.
- We reserve the right to refuse your entry to the Spa if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable
- Please note that Spa ticket is in addition to a valid ticket for the. Buy tickets for the festival.