Isle of Wight Festival 2019
Spa opening times:
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday 8am-4pm
Each ticket for TWO hours per person includes:
- Luxurious wood-fired hot tubs shared between six people (it is possible to reserve a hot tub privately for a group of 6 to 8 bathers to guarantee your exclusive use during the session)
- Hot showers with shower gel and sink with mirror for shaving
- Dry Finnish sauna with cold shower
- Complimentary phone charging
- One fresh sarong style towel
- One complimentary glass of sparkling wine served to your hot tub
- Chill out deckchairs
- Beauty corner with mirrors, hair dryers and GHDs
- Use of private champagne bar with waiting service to the hot tubs
- Unlimited drinking water
- Changing tents
You can choose between the standard land-based hot tubs or enjoy the VIP status and stunning views over the area from one of the three wood-fired hot tubs on the top of The UK's only Double-Decker Hot Tub Bus.
- Plug your phone away and get ready to recharge your body and soul.
- Once changed to your swimwear, warm up and cleanse your body in steaming hot showers. Using organic body wash, prepare for your blissfully relaxing session.
- Immerse yourself in one of the luxurious wood-fired cedar hot tubs enjoying the muscle-relaxing heat, fresh air and the sound of crackling fire.
- Let our team pamper you with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine while keeping you hydrated with plenty of fresh drinking water.
- If you desire, move on to the dry Finnish sauna and let the therapeutic cedar aroma and steam envelop all your senses. The 80-degree heat will slow your mind, gently washing away stress of modern lives. For a fully invigorating experience, step under the cooling outdoor shower. With your core temperature still warm after the sauna, the cold water will leave your skin feeling energised and alive.
- Alternatively, cool down in comfy deckchairs relishing the fresh breeze while watching the open fire pits. Follow by plunging back into the hot tubs or sauna.
At the end of your session, glam it up in the beauty corner where hairdryers and GHDs are at your disposal so you can return to the party feeling and looking your best.
Additional information and H&S:
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable
Strictly NO underwear or daywear allowed in the hot tubs and saunas. Bathing or birthday costumes only. Please note that while nudity is allowed and accepted, we ask all participants to be considerate to fellow bathers by covering up when walking around the spa area. A hammam towel is provided with all spa tickets. Fresh clean swimwear will be available to hire from the spa reception.
All guests MUST take a hot soapy shower before entering hot tubs and sauna. Showers with shower gel are provided.
- The spa hygiene and H&S are maintained to the highest standards and adhere to strict regulations. The hot tubs are discharged, cleaned, sanitised and refilled with fresh water every night. Guests are kindly asked to follow the spa rules and etiquette.
- NO under-18s allowed in the spa
- Due to H&S and licencing reasons, please do not bring alcohol into the Spa. You can make use of our Private Champagne Bar and have drinks served into your hot tub by our dedicated team.
- We reserve the right to refuse your entry into the Spa if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Please note that spa ticket is in addition to a valid ticket for the Festival. Buy festival tickets here.