Green Man Festival 2017
The weather changed at a drop of a hat but the one thing that is constant, year after year, is how wonderful the people of Green Man are. Thank you. Photogallery is ready for your perusal.
- Plug your phone away and get ready to recharge you body and soul.
- Once changed to your swimwear, warm up and cleanse your body in steaming hot showers. Using organic body wash, prepare for your blissfully relaxing session.
- Immerse yourself in one of the luxurious wood-fired cedar hot tubs enjoying the muscle-relaxing heat, fresh air and the sound of crackling fire.
- Let our team pamper you with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine while keeping you hydrated with plenty of fresh drinking water.
- If you desire, move on to the dry Finnish sauna and let the therapeutic cedar aroma and steam envelop all your senses. The 80-degree heat will slow your mind, gently washing away stress of modern lives. For a fully invigorating experience, step under the cooling outdoor shower. With your core temperature still warm after the sauna, the cold water will leave your skin feeling energised and alive.
- Alternatively, cool down in comfy deckchairs relishing the fresh breeze while watching the open fire pits. Follow by plunging back into the hot tubs or sauna.
At the end of your session, glam it up in the beauty corner where hairdryers and GHDs are at your disposal so you can return to the party feeling and looking your best.
Each ticket for TWO hours per person includes:
You can choose between the standard land-based hot tubs or enjoy the VIP status and stunning views over the area from one of the three wood-fired hot tubs on the top of The UK's only Double-Decker Hot Tub Bus.
- Luxurious wood-fired hot tubs shared between six people (it is possible to reserve a hot tub privately for a group of 6-8 bathers)
- Dry Finnish sauna with cold shower
- Hot showers with shower gel and sink with mirror for shaving
- One complimentary glass of sparkling wine served to your hot tub
- Complimentary phone charging
- One fresh sarong style towel
- Chill out deckchairs
- Beauty corner with mirrors, hair dryers and GHDs - new, faster hair dryers for 2017!
- Use of our bar with waiting service to the hot tubs - serving sparkling wine, champagne, gine & tonic and freshly made drinks
- Unlimited drinking water
- Changing tents
Please note that the spa is for punters wishing to switch off their party paws and those who preferring a calmer environment.
Because we follow strict H&S rules, the capacity of the facility is very limited. Only a fraction of the punters get the chance to use our facilitites. We therefore advise you to book your tickets online to avoid disappointment.