Green Man 2022
Green Man 2022
Each ticket for TWO hours per person includes:
You can choose between the standard land-based hot tubs or enjoy the VIP status and stunning views over the area from one of the three wood-fired hot tubs on the top of The UK's only Double-Decker Hot Tub Bus.
- Luxurious wood-fired hot tubs shared between six people (it is possible to reserve a hot tub privately for a group of 6 to 8 bathers to guarantee your exclusive use during the session)
- Dry Finnish sauna with cold shower
- Hot showers with shower gel and sink with mirror for shaving
- Chill out deckchairs
- Beauty corner with mirrors, hair dryers and GHDs
- Unlimited drinking water
- Changing tents
Please note that the spa is for punters wishing to switch off their party paws and those who preferring a calmer environment.
Because we follow strict H&S rules, the capacity of the facility is very limited. Only a fraction of the punters get the chance to use our facilitites. We therefore advise you to book your tickets online to avoid disappointment.
What you should bring:
- Sandals or flip flops
- Phone charging cable if you wish to charge your phone (included in tickets)
- 2pm-8pm Thursday
- 10am-6pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Additional information and H&S:
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable
- Strictly NO underwear or daywear allowed in the hot tubs and saunas. Bathing or birthday costumes only. Please note that while nudity is allowed and accepted, we ask all participants to be considerate to fellow bathers by covering up when walking around the spa area. A hammam towel is provided for each guest. Fresh clean swimwear will be available to hire from the spa reception.
- All guests MUST take a hot soapy shower before entering hot tubs and sauna. Showers with shower gel are provided.
- The spa hygiene and H&S are maintained to the highest standards and adhere to strict regulations. The hot tubs are discharged, cleaned, sanitised and refilled with fresh water every night. Please follow the spa rules and etiquette.
- NO under-18s allowed in the spa. Over 12's* will be allowed in the spa providing that each is accompanied by an adult. For those lucky to look younger than 25, in accordance with our Challenge 25 policy, our staff will be required to check your ID at reception check-in. Please take this as a compliment and make sure to bring a valid ID.
- Due to H&S and licencing reasons, please do not bring alcohol into the Spa. You can make use of our Private Champagne Bar and have drinks served into your hot tub by our dedicated team.
- We reserve the right to refuse your entry into the Spa if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- A flat £2.90 booking fee is included in the price of each ticket. This fee is non-refundable. This fee is not retained by Bathing under the Sky but is used to cover the cost of services provided by third partners pertaining to running an online booking service incl. PayPal fees, transaction and administration fees.
- Please note that spa ticket is in addition to a valid Camping ticket for the Festival.
Online bookings now closed
Please come see us at our on site reception for remaining tickets or if you need to make a change to your booking.