Festival No.6 2018
9am-7:30pm Friday 7th, Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th September 2018
Sit back, relax and unwind at our Estuary Spa. Relax in one of our luxurious wood-fired hot tubs, located along the White Horses promenade, whilst enjoying spectacular views of the River Dwyryd. The Estuary Spa offers hot showers, fresh sarong towels, chill out deckchairs, male and female changing tents, and a beauty corner with mirrors, hair dryers and GHDs. The luxurious wood-fired hot tubs are shared between six people, and it’s possible to reserve a hot tub privately if you have a group of 6-8 bathers.
Each 1.5-hour includes:
- Luxurious wood-fired hot tubs shared between six people (it's possible to reserve a hot tub privately
for a group of 6-8 bathers)
- Hot showers with shower gel and sink with mirror for shaving
- One fresh sarong towel to borrow (per person)
- Chill out deckchairs
- Beauty corner with mirrors, hair dryers and GHDs
- Fresh mint and cucumber water served to your hot tub, unlimited
- Changing tents, separate male and female
It's also possible to pre-order a bottle of Champagne with your Estuary Spa tickets which will be served to the hot tub. Please select this under the 'optional extras' box in during booking.
We strongly advise you book your tickets online in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before your session starts to allow for check-in procedures. Due to extremely high demand, we reserve the right to resell your spa tickets if you are more than 20 minutes late for your session. Please note that refunds will not be given in case of missed sessions.
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable, subject to availability.
- Strictly NO underwear or daywear allowed in the hot tubs and saunas. Bathing suits and swimming trunks only please.
- Fresh clean swimwear will be available to hire from the spa reception
- We ask each guest to take a hot soapy shower before entering hot tubs and sauna. Showers with shampoo will be provided.
- The hot tubs are emptied, cleaned and sanitised every day
- No under-18s allowed to the Estuary spa
- Due to H&S and licensing reasons, please do not bring alcohol into the Spa area. It is possible to pre-order a bottle of Champagne with your Estuary spa tickets, which will be served to the hot tub.
- We have a zero drug policy. We reserve the right to refuse your entry to the Spa if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Please note that Estuary Spa ticket is in addition to a valid ticket for the Festival. Festival tickets can be purchased here.
To sign up to all the latest FN6 news, line-up announcements, special offers and information on accommodation and extras, please visit FN6 website and sign up to the newsletter.