UPDATE REGARDING YOUR SPA BOOKING AT BIGFOOT 2020
If you have a spa booking for Bigfoot 2020 your tickets will be automatically transferred to 2021 for the same date and time slot. Our hope is that most of you will be able to support us by choosing to retain your booking but we understand that this will not always be possible. If you wish to request a refund, please email email@example.com. Please send all your refund requests by 14th July, otherwise your ticket will automatically transfer to next year. Please note that the booking fee is non-refundable. You do not need to contact us if you are happy to keep your tickets. New confirmation email and tickets will be sent to you by the end of August.
Bigfoot is a three-day festival that brings together amazing music, world class drinks producers – from craft beer, natural wine and artisan spirits – with some of the finest culinary wizards in the land. Set beside a glorious lake, surrounded by pines, and held across the longest days of summer, Bigfoot is an invitation to come pitch your tent, and enjoy something very special.
- Friday 3pm-9pm
- Saturday & Sunday 9am-9pm
Each ticket for TWO hours per person includes
- Luxurious wood-fired hot tubs shared between six people
(it is possible to reserve a hot tub privately for a group of 6 to 8 bathers to guarantee exclusive use during the session)
- Dry Finnish sauna with cold shower
- Hot showers with shower gel and sink with mirror for shaving
- One fresh sarong towel to borrow
- Chill out deckchairs
- Beauty corner with mirrors, hair dryers and GHDs
- Unlimited, iced cucumber and lemon water served to your hot tub throughout your session
- Changing tents
Please note that the spa is for punters wishing to switch off their party paws and those preferring a calmer environment.
Because we follow strict H&S rules, the capacity of the facility is very limited. Only a fraction of the punters get the chance to use our facilitites. We therefore advise you to book your tickets online to avoid disappointment.
- Put your phone away and get ready to recharge your body and soul.
- Once changed to your swimwear, warm up and cleanse your body in steaming hot showers. Using our organic body wash, prepare for your blissfully relaxing session.
- Immerse yourself in one of the luxurious wood-fired cedar hot tubs enjoying the muscle-relaxing heat, fresh air and the sound of crackling fire. If you desire, move on to the dry Finnish sauna and let the therapeutic cedar aroma and steam envelop all your senses. The 80-degree heat will slow your mind, gently washing away stress of modern lives. For a fully invigorating experience, step under the cooling outdoor shower. With your core temperature still warm after the sauna, the cold water will leave your skin feeling energised and alive.
- Alternatively, cool down in comfy deckchairs relishing the fresh breeze while watching the open fire pits. Follow by plunging back into the hot tubs or sauna.
At the end of your session, glam it up in the beauty corner where hairdryers and GHDs are at your disposal so you can return to the party feeling and looking your best.
Additional information and H&S
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable
- Strictly NO underwear or daywear allowed in the hot tubs and saunas. Bathing or birthday costumes only. Please note that while nudity is allowed and accepted, we ask all participants to be considerate to fellow bathers by covering up when walking around the spa area. A hammam towel is provided for each guest. Fresh clean swimwear will be available to hire from the spa reception.
- All guests MUST take a hot soapy shower before entering hot tubs and sauna. Showers with shower gel are provided.
- The spa hygiene and H&S are maintained to the highest standards and adhere to strict regulations. The hot tubs are discharged, cleaned, sanitised and refilled with fresh water every night. Please follow the spa rules and etiquette.
- NO under-18s allowed in the spa. Over 12's will be allowed in the spa providing that each is accompanied by an adult*. For those lucky to look younger than 25, in accordance with our Challenge 25 policy, our staff will be required to check your ID at reception check-in. Please take this as a compliment and make sure to bring a valid ID.
- Due to H&S and licencing reasons, please do not bring alcohol into the Spa.
- We reserve the right to refuse your entry into the Spa if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- A £2.50 booking fee is included in the cost of each ticket. This booking fee is non-refundable.
- Please note that spa ticket is in addition to a valid Camping ticket for the Festival. Buy festival tickets here.
*please let us know in advance by emailing us and providing your booking reference number. Please note that the hot tubs are shared.