This vacancy has now been filled.
- As part of our Transport & Technical Team you will be responsible for loading; unloading; set-up and break-down of the equipment to / from our storage and at client’s premises
- During the event your duties will include maintenance of our wood-fired hot tubs and saunas including sanitation, as well as providing technical support as required
- As part of our Technical Team your first priority will be to ensure that high service levels are always met and exceeded. You will share our 100% dedication to safety and hygiene, upholding our brand and reputation by continuing to actively promote this culture
- Other duties might include supporting of our Front of House Team when needed
- You should be willing to work hard and outdoors in any weather
- Please note that lifting of heavy goods is a large part of the role so you should be physically fit and practical
- This challenge calls for people with common sense, basic technical skills and a positive attitude
- You must be willing to travel around the UK and stay away from home for several days at a time
- Good language and communication skills are necessary
- You will work in a team so good manners and teamwork are crucial
- Spa experience or special qualifications are not essential
- Transport to the event is provided but you will need to arrive to our storage independently. Candidates from Royston area, Hertfordshire will therefore be preferred
What we offer:
You will become part of a loving team of like minded people and have an opportunity to extend your position beyond the summer. You will travel all around UK, attending some of the best music festivals and gain invaluable experience in the outdoor leaisure industry.
Travel to and from the events will be provided.
Showers and washroom facilities as well as tea and coffee will be provided (please note that food is not provided). When possible, you will be allowed to use the spa facilities.
Pay and contract:
This is a temporary position from 12 July to 14 September 2017 with the possibility of leading to a permanent position.
Interviews and trail shifts will be held w/c 26 June.
If you have any questions or to apply please contact Alex junior using our QUERY FORM