Your Lakeside Spa experience
Soothe your senses indulging in premium wood-fired hot tubs, dry Finnish sauna and luxurious hot showers on the shores of the famed Lakeside Spa.
- Plug your phone away and get ready to recharge your body and soul.
- Once changed to your swimwear, warm up and cleanse your body in steaming hot showers. Using organic body wash, prepare for your blissfully relaxing session.
- Immerse yourself in one of the luxurious wood-fired cedar hot tubs enjoying the muscle-relaxing heat, fresh air and the sound of crackling fire.
- If you desire, move on to the dry Finnish sauna and let the therapeutic cedar aroma and steam envelop all your senses. The 80-degree heat will slow your mind, gently washing away stress of modern lives. For a fully invigorating experience, step under the cooling outdoor shower. With your core temperature still warm after the sauna, the cold water will leave your skin feeling energised and alive.
- Alternatively, cool down in comfy deckchairs relishing the fresh breeze while watching the open fire pits. Follow by plunging back into the hot tubs or sauna.
At the end of your session, glam it up in the beauty corner where hairdryers and GHDs are at your disposal so you can return to the party feeling and looking your best.
Because we follow strict H&S rules, the capacity of the facility is very limited. Only a fraction of the punters get the chance to use our facilitites. We therefore advise you to book your tickets online to avoid disappointment.
Additional information and H&S
- Strictly NO underwear or daywear allowed in the hot tubs and saunas. Bathing or birthday costumes only. Please note that while nudity is allowed and accepted, we ask all participants to be considerate to fellow bathers by covering up when walking around the spa area. A hammam towel is provided for each guest. Fresh clean swimwear will be available to hire from the spa reception.
- Each guest MUST take a hot soapy shower before entering hot tubs and sauna. Showers with shampoo are provided
- The hot tubs are emptied, cleaned and sanitised every day
- NO under-18s allowed to the Spa
- Due to H&S and licensing reasons, please do not bring alcohol into the Spa area
- We have a ZERO DRUG policy. Any guests found in possession of drugs or attempting to consume drugs will be asked to leave the Spa premises immediately. No refunds will be given and the festival security staff will be notified.
- We reserve the right to refuse your entry to the Spa if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Please note that Spa ticket is in addition to a valid ticket for the Festival. Buy tickets to the festival here.
Bookings for The Lakeside Spa will be available from the festival website.
Find out more