UPDATE REGARDING YOUR SPA TICKETS AT GREEN MAN 2020
News of the Green Man festival being cancelled reached us with great sadness as we all navigate through these difficult times. It will be strange not to return to the Brecon Beacons this summer and enjoy the wonders of Green Man and Welsh weather.
We first came to GM in 2015 and it has been such a privilege to be a part of this festival family. We have been so overwhelmed by the most wonderfully warm welcome we’ve received every year since and we look forward to seeing all of you 2021 or even before: we will be reopening our bathing venue PAUS, near Cambridge, when the circumstances allow.
If you have a spa booking for GM 2020 your tickets will be automatically transferred to 2021 for the same date and time slot. Our hope is that most of you will be able to support us by choosing to retain your booking but we understand that this will not always be possible. If you wish to request a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send all your refund requests by 14th July, otherwise your ticket will automatically transfer to next year. Please note that the booking fee is non-refundable. You do not need to contact us if you are happy to keep your tickets. New confirmation email and tickets will be sent to you by the end of August.
To show how much your support means to us, every 2020 spa ticket holder that rolls over their booking to 2021 will be enrolled into a prize draw to win 1 of 20 bottles of Champagne OR 1 of 10 private hot tubs for up to 6 guests on any open weekend at PAUS. More details will be announced shortly. Winners will be announced on 1st September 2020.
Thank you for all your support, we can’t wait to come back to Green Man on 19th-22nd August 2021. Until then, take care and stay safe,
Alexandra & Bart and the gang of Bathing under the Sky
Green Man 2020
- Plug your phone away and get ready to recharge your body and soul.
- Once changed to your swimwear, warm up and cleanse your body in steaming hot showers. Using organic body wash, prepare for your blissfully relaxing session.
- Immerse yourself in one of the luxurious wood-fired cedar hot tubs enjoying the muscle-relaxing heat, fresh air and the sound of crackling fire.
- Let our team pamper you with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine while keeping you hydrated with plenty of fresh drinking water.
- If you desire, move on to the dry Finnish sauna and let the therapeutic cedar aroma and steam envelop all your senses. The 80-degree heat will slow your mind, gently washing away stress of modern lives. For a fully invigorating experience, step under the cooling outdoor shower. With your core temperature still warm after the sauna, the cold water will leave your skin feeling energised and alive.
- Alternatively, cool down in comfy deckchairs relishing the fresh breeze while watching the open fire pits. Follow by plunging back into the hot tubs or sauna.
At the end of your session, glam it up in the beauty corner where hairdryers and GHDs are at your disposal so you can return to the party feeling and looking your best.
Each ticket for TWO hours per person includes
You can choose between the standard land-based hot tubs or enjoy the VIP status and stunning views over the area from one of the three wood-fired hot tubs on the top of The UK's only Double-Decker Hot Tub Bus.
- Luxurious wood-fired hot tubs shared between six people(it is possible to reserve a hot tub privately for a group of 6 to 8 bathers to guarantee your exclusive use during the session)
- Dry Finnish sauna with cold shower
- Hot showers with shower gel and sink with mirror for shaving
- One complimentary glass of sparkling wine served to your hot tub
- Complimentary phone charging (please bring your own cable to ensure better charging)
- One fresh sarong style towel
- Chill out deckchairs
- Beauty corner with mirrors, hair dryers and GHDs - new, faster hair dryers for 2017!
- Use of our bar with waiting service to the hot tubs - serving sparkling wine, champagne, gine & tonic and freshly made drinks
- Unlimited drinking water
- Changing tents
Please note that the spa is for punters wishing to switch off their party paws and those who preferring a calmer environment.
Because we follow strict H&S rules, the capacity of the facility is very limited. Only a fraction of the punters get the chance to use our facilitites. We therefore advise you to book your tickets online to avoid disappointment.
Additional information and H&S
- Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable
- Strictly NO underwear or daywear allowed in the hot tubs and saunas. Bathing or birthday costumes only. Please note that while nudity is allowed and accepted, we ask all participants to be considerate to fellow bathers by covering up when walking around the spa area. A hammam towel is provided for each guest. Fresh clean swimwear will be available to hire from the spa reception.
- All guests MUST take a hot soapy shower before entering hot tubs and sauna. Showers with shower gel are provided.
- The spa hygiene and H&S are maintained to the highest standards and adhere to strict regulations. The hot tubs are discharged, cleaned, sanitised and refilled with fresh water every night. Please follow the spa rules and etiquette.
- NO under-18s allowed in the spa. Over 12's* will be allowed in the spa providing that each is accompanied by an adult. For those lucky to look younger than 25, in accordance with our Challenge 25 policy, our staff will be required to check your ID at reception check-in. Please take this as a compliment and make sure to bring a valid ID.
- Due to H&S and licencing reasons, please do not bring alcohol into the Spa. You can make use of our Private Champagne Bar and have drinks served into your hot tub by our dedicated team.
- We reserve the right to refuse your entry into the Spa if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- A flat £2.50 booking fee is included in the price of each ticket. This fee is non-refundable. This fee is not retained by Bathing under the Sky but is used to cover the cost of services provided by third partners pertaining to running an online booking service incl. PayPal fees, transaction and administration fees.
- Please note that spa ticket is in addition to a valid Camping ticket for the Festival.